Monday, January 23, 2006

Blog Is Active Again, Good And Evil

There are certain dangers with making yourself "part" of any group. Your individuality is taken away, and many times your ego and it's desires can manifest without restriant. Also, you may become subserviant to the will of higher members in the group. Thats why, no matter what position you are in the group, you should be a leader in it. Taking the position of leader, and defying a group can be hard for some people because most people in the west grow up very insecure, and are taught to seek the approval of others. I suggest you get over that fear. Don't fool yourself into believing that just joining a group makes you 'good' or 'right'.

Good and evil, based off of action, is purely relative. Coming to believe that any action in itself is 'pure evil' can lead to fundamentalism and hard headedness. But, I believe there is also another way to try and understand peoples actions, and that is through intention. Intention leaks out through unoticed actions. It's a reflection of the inside. As humans, we have a lot of freedom, but I don't think one of those freedoms is the right to tell other people what is right and wrong. Any action, no matter how strange it may seem, can lead to god with the right intentions. For one person charity is just a tax break, for another it is a way to help others.

Most people that are walking around aren't really 'awake' yet. Their lives are a haze caused by being distracted and pulled in every direction without any self reflection. Usually something has to come along and 'burst' their bubble to bring them out of it. Their narrow view of reality is then widened up, and their map of reality is expanded. I have had this happen many times, including with the Wingmakers, thats why it can be important not to stick to a belief or piece of knowledge to tightly. Like Socrates, "I Know Nothing."

Personally, I let my heart and compassion guide me, regardless of whatever label people will put on that.

I have heard many people tell me they are with the light, doing the lights will, ect... When my heart and compassion guides me, I am following my path. And above all, it's always choice.

No comments: