Thursday, February 08, 2007

This is reality?

US answer to global warming: smoke and giant space mirrors
The answer to all of our global warming problems: let's block out the sun with a giant mirror. Maybe they can ask Dr. Evil to alter that giant magnifying glass he has orbiting the earth to deflect the light.

Smelly Orange And Yellow Snow Falls In Siberia

Perhaps those Russian Astronaughts should start aiming better when they dump their waste, that way only the dolphins will suffer. I can't help it, I love watching those cute little guys squirm.

Fireman has surgery to look like Bruce Willis
I can really relate with this story. When I'm in a burning building, I'm very concerned about how ruggedly handsome the firefighter is who is saving me. If the Fire Fighter's jawline isn't developed enough I usually decline be saved and just wait they can send in one with 6 pack abs.

US immigration cavity search ends in agony
Unfortunately the immigration officer refused an offer for a second date, saying that he had to take a trip out of town later that week.

No comments: