Thursday, February 01, 2007

Reborn Again: New Content













Witty Banter (Err... reflections on Power, Politics, & Commerce)

Leon: Some things are better left unspoken, Ivana.

Ivana: I am the result of what is better left unspoken.

Leon: Anything repeated or trumpeted too often loses it's meaning, an idea in the mind of the masses is but a superficial reflection, it is a surface.

Ivana: People only have surfaces. Do you hide the truth to keep it safe, are you afraid your truth is only a reflection and not the true essence?

Leon: No, I simply wish to keep clean that which will be dirtied by the masses. All of our hands our dirty, but at least I wear gloves when I handle the truth.

Ivana: Then this truth is nothing more than a puppy you lock away in your closet, feeding it scraps from your own mind rather than letting it run free and grow.

Leon: I don't feed it much because I am picky about what I put in it. Fast food is not a 5 star dining experience. The very best meal has several courses, to excite the appetite for more. It compounds on itself.

Ivana: Only violence can mend this problem.

Leon: Physical touch, in one way or another, heals all problems.

Ivana: You have grown apathic to your own people, you forget where you come from.

Leon: I wage a constant war against the past, I keep my eyes set firmly on the beast that stands in front of me. What moral obligation do you have to wage war against me? I have entered into no contract, I am a free man.

Ivana: You don't have morals, you have empathy. You deny your own empathy, supressing that has made you lose that invisible essence that is reflected in form.

Leon: Well, I have some moral fiber. Your a fool to think you can act as you will without intervention from the masses.

Ivana: Too much moral fiber makes you morally constipated. Action is the result of planning, it is a reflection of my determination to the truth.

Leon: The more that you make yourself known, the more there is to strike at. In this age of advanced technology, where identification and tracking is common, it has become easier than ever to slip past the kings of our age. Simply be easy to read, and you are free to go about your business.

Ivana: I shouldn't have too hide, I am stronger. But it is necessary to keep these others in line. We have a very large population, all of them have access to dangerous information.

Leon: And they never use it. That's why they are different. It doesn't matter if we have failed to pluck the sheeps eyes out. All that means is he can see his inevitable slaughter. If we suppress them then they will go underground, much better to simply ignore it so that we can openly watch them.

Ivana: They say they aren't sheep, they bark like wolves, but then they go to the farm to be shaved, and ultimately killed for profit.

Leon: That's the beautiful part, they are too distracted to bother freeing themselves. If they knew the depth of what we do then they wouldn't. The curtain gets ripped in small parts, but it is patched, and their memory is too short for it to matter.

Ivana: Oh yes, our evil Satanic agenda *giggle*.

Leon: They might as well be a modern-day preacher getting up on top of a box and spouting words from his holy book. I wouldn't be surprised if those types envied us secretly. Otherwise they wouldn't of bothered to look so deeply.

Ivana: To research you. I have nothing to hide. I'm out there in the open, no one looks at me. Don't sidetrack me. This matter will see the light of day.

Leon: Until politics turns against you, then you're a refugee. Or maybe an opponent comes into power and decides it's time to have your assets frozen and heavily taxed.

Ivana: Then you'll just have to fund me, until I play my victim card and promote an image of pacifism to the media. Meanwhile I'll be digging up dirt, and dividing up Mr. Opponent's party. Wouldn't be the first time we kept one another from falling out of power.

Leon: Careful not to tell anyone that, else they'll start making up theories about how we're blood-relatives from the 12th century having scandalous incestuous affairs on the side.

Ivana: Call me what you will, I've got a job to do.

Leon: This is already out in the open, everyone sees it. I'm not going let you point it out to them. The key to power is to know your opponents moves. Either deal him the cards he will use, or give him room and let him expose his strategy.

Ivana: Real power means not having to worry about what other people think.

Leon: The show of naked force always ends up with you being isolated, and powerless.

Ivana: Only because you rely on others to do everything for you. Specialization is for insects. Those who lie and manipulate are almost always only good at that alone.

Leon: The same can be said of anyone. A movie star with an eating disorder, a professor who can't pay his rent, an executive who can't make time for his family, the stereotypical nerd who can't get laid. Few people bother to take the principles that bring them success in one area and apply them everywhere.

Ivana: I'm quite sure we've managed to stray ten thousand miles away from our topic in the course of looking for something... I don't even know what it is... but it will see the light of day. I have questions, and I want them answered now!

Leon: I've got a bunch of answers, and I want them questioned immediately.

No comments: